Friday, January 22, 2010

Today

Thank goodness it's Friday! I've been suffering with ear ache and had a dream last night Robert Downey Jr. Hottie was doing ear surgery on me. He gave me a shot and i had my little gown on and of course i was flirting with him in the surgery room but....THEN woke up late for work - Just got a temporary cap put on my tooth $250.00 and it came out as i was flossing this morning GEEZZZ ! don't have time to fix until Monday. Got orange juice from the store to make me feel better and it tasted like pizza and cheese! It expired January 7th! . My friend felt sorry for me and took it back. That's a pretty boring day -

I'm going to watch my man Bret play football this weekend. I hope it goes better than last. I had to watch it at my daughters because my husband thought he could make the picture come in clearer. Of course it went out altogether. I got it in that evening again but of course he had to mess with right before the golden globes! you know my boyfriend Johnny Depp was going to be on there. So i threw what could be described as a fit in the childcare world. ( head spinning and everything) He felt so bad he went outside after dark and tried to climb the antenna tower. Of course i'm fuming thinking maybe i should check on him but if he falls it's his own fault for messing with it - the little evil cheri was thinking- Then he comes in not so happy and says very loud- I'm to old to fat and to tired to be climbing that huge antenna tower! You wouldn't have even known if I fell! I said yes i would softly - I was listening for you - :)So here's hoping there is no antenna mishap this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. OMG-- Your blog makes me feel better about my life!! ---also makes me miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I can help :) Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete