Monday, January 25, 2010

motorcycle weather

It was sooo nice yesterday motorcycles were out everywhere. It reminded me of the last day I rode a motorcycle. A day not to abnormal in my life - Lets see-it was the last week in August i believe -That week my transmission went out of my car $1600 and Steve was to pick up his motorcycle $1100 Yikes all in one week! He had a poker run this particular day -If you don't know what that is it's a lot of Harley riders riding from bar to bar getting drunk - REALLY STUPID - i believe it was the day of the fall festival - he had to pick it up early like 7 and i had to take him so he let me sleep until maybe 6:45 YEAH - so I'm like OK how can i get ready to go with you in 15min.s I mean i have to put on the Harley biker girl garb if I'm going can't look like a nerd with a bunch of Harley riders. So i said OK I'll take you noble to get your bike and then come back and get dressed and meet you at the sign in. So i take him to get his bike come back and start getting pretty WHEN - my son calls me from Flora -his car broke down and he needs a ride -OK geez I'll be right there -so i call Steve and say -go ahead and go I'll meet you at a bar i have to pick up Ryan in flora -so i go get Ryan and come back home and guess what the tow truck driver needs Ryan's Key -which Ryan had in his pocket OMG! you are kidding me! So i run him back to flora and by that who the hell knows where Steve is so I'm trying to get pretty again WHEN - Steve called and said Guess where i am? I don't know he says I'm in a truck my Bike is being trailered it broke down not even 1hour into the ride! OMG! so i'm like OK where do i meet you he said meet me in St. Marie -so I finally get dolled up and head out the door - I get a couple miles away from my house WHEN it starts pouring not just pouring but POURING!!!! VERY Bad and my phone rings -HMMM it's my neighbor - he says hey , Your horse is in my yard. CRAP - so i turn around in the storm get my stupid horse who only gets out in storms to mess up my neighbors yard. I walk him back home in what could only be described as a torrential downpour! Of course by this time an hour or so is passed i try and lock him in his stall - I go back in I'm really about to freak out at this time- I have to change my clothes again - at this time i 'm already soaked and stressed and looked like a drowned rat. So who gives a crap what i have on -Not Me! So i finally head out - Steve calls and says where are you? OHH you're kidding where am I? so i meet him at St. Marie - the person trailering his bike said go ahead take the trailer and drop your bike off and meet us at the VFW- the end of the poker run which is 5:00 -that's how much time has passed. so we pick the bike and trailer up and head back to noble to drop off at the shop -when halfway to Noble -THE DAMN TIRE ON THE TRAILER BLOWS!! OMG! what did i do in my life that was so bad! so when we finally get back to the VFW we pay the man for a new tire- I have many drinks -yes many ! and when i go home my stupid horse got out again so i spend the rest of the night ALL NIGHT hunting his dumb ass - and finally get him at 6:00 a.m. - That is the last time i had any thing to do with a motorcycle and i can say I'm not really looking forward to motorcycle weather :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Cheri!! That is so bad!! What is worse is that it is typical for your life. I really don't know how you have stayed out of the psych units.

    However, I bet you look really hot in your biker chick gear

    ReplyDelete