Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ghostbusters

I think by now everyone knows I may have ghosts right? Well, I know strange stuff happens at my house = i guess it could be in my head or my imagination but i convinced my self the last strange thing that happened was the raccoons. That's what the electric company told me so who am I to argue right? I had my grandson Sunday we played for hours and cooked out and had a blast! Then as i was driving him back to his dads he says OUT OF the BLUE - there's ghost a meemaws house.... I said REALLY? he said yeah it was in the bathroom cleanin LOLOL then it went into the kitchen cleanin and now it's upstairs. OMG! I said because i ask a million question anyone that knows me knows I have to know details everything - i said Wow that's the best kind of ghost to have - one that cleans- lOL i said was it a boy or girl ghost? my grandson which says NO like you are really stupid for even asking that question said NO! it's a Ghost! i said well did it talk? what's it's name and he said GHOST! He said but it is Pink. LOLOLOL i said wow does it cook too? he said yeah it will cook it's a nice ghost - Cool!!! So apparently i have a Pink ghost that thinks my house is filthy - LOL - i came back that day and NOTHING was cleaned so it's not good at it! Funny huh?! i love that kid!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl--want me to bring my Ouji board??? I would actually shit myself if I saw a ghost for real!!

    ReplyDelete